Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Letter From Aki Christian - DOC Number 140705 - Looking for a Pen Pal


[Intro from elite fitrea] 

I'm friends with a guy named Aki; he's looking for a pen pal. I'm not sure that I have enough readers for a response (especially as I haven't updated my story in almost a year now, I think ... it's because they work me 7 hours a day and no longer have time to write at this new facility), but he submits the following letter:

"Aki Christian #140705 
C-FMCC-E
P0 Box # 300
Canon City, CO 81215
email: jpay.com

“My name is as above and I'm submitting this blog as an attempt to find correspondence with someone who is sensitive to my current situation of imprisonment.  I’m half Spanish and half African-American. And with that being said I'm not suffering from any injustice due to color, or creed, but in in fact I am in here by my own actions. After several years (3) I often reflect as I walk this yard with the Canon City mountains in view and think to myself, 'Perhaps I don't know it all.'

“Perhaps, you can shine some light on a similar revelation. That we as humans only have 24 hours in a day to just get a piece of understanding of this life. And the next day, another small piece such as the allegory of daily bread. Enough to satisfy the present hunger then once digested we go and receive a little more.

“By being on a prison yard, I'm used to walking in circles. And once I'm released I wonder do I do the same things but on a grander scale? But this benefit I get on this micro-level is that I do get a closer observation of myself with plenty of reference material from the library.

“I was born in Maryland. As is my family, being mother and aunts are still there. I am here in Colorado by myself. Again, with the will to search for meaning in mind. What I'm getting at is that at this point in my life I could use a friend. A friend that can relate and be willing to journey with me.

“If you're interested, write back.
                                                                                              -Aki"

4 comments:

  1. How do I contact this person. I have met your sister and wish to understand the world and her experiences in greater detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.jpay.com His doc# is 147026. It's like writing him an email, and he will receive within 72 hours. -ad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. I am on the site now about to send correspondence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dude is a con. Hide your wallet and prescriptions.

    ReplyDelete